The Asset Zero Blueprint™
Have you been advised by a doctor or other health practitioner to make changes to your diet and lifestyle but don't know where to start?
Have you been prescribed medications – whether it be for high cholesterol, blood sugar issues, high blood pressure – but believe there is a better way?
Have you tried countless protocols, diets or cleanses that haven't worked?
My one-of-a-kind program addresses the unique challenges facing business owners who want to get back on top of their game as quickly as possible. Whether you want to improve a chronic health condition or you want to evaluate your health for the prevention of disease or illness, we will get an assessment of where you are today and where you want to go. Blood chemistry and the four main functional labs will provide us with part of the roadmap (the “Balance” part of my model) to quickly determine how to get you there. You are more than just a group of symptoms or test results. That’s why I also look at “Body” and “Being”. Having a coach who truly listens, cheers you on and provides accountability is also an important a part of your healing journey.
The Asset Zero Blueprint™ is a completely customized health and wellness plan based on your unique needs and lifestyle. It includes:
- Tailored to your schedule, a total of 12 hours working directly with me. We'll work more closely in the beginning as we go through your lab results and create your personalized plan. As you progress, our sessions will be in smaller increments, thereby maximizing your time.
- The Four Fundamental Functional labs and blood chemistry analysis. Functional labs include HTMA, OAT, DUTCH Complete and the GI-Map .
- You'll develop lasting diet and lifestyle changes to keep you well long after our time together.
- What you can expect from my unparalled level of support:
- Individualized. Despite what best-selling health books promote, there is no one magic way of eating that works for everyone. We are all different and special. My approach does not have a pre-set agenda or standardized formula. All solutions are engineered for an individual’s body, health history, goals, lifestyle, and preferences.
- Achievable and Sustainable. I do not believe in diets or rigid meal plans to force quick results. I work with my clients to create a happy, healthy life in a way that is flexible, fun and free of denial. I offer step-by-step, gradual changes allowing clients time to experiment with and adjust to new habits, so they are more likely to remain long-term changes.
- Natural. I focus on the body’s ability to heal itself given natural, simple food, supplements, recreation, and stress management choices. I don’t endorse gimmicks, fads, or solutions requiring special products. While some pharmaceutical drugs can save lives or provide key triage, they are usually poor life-long treatments for chronic illness due to toxicity and/or unintended side effects.
- Scientifically Sound. Our body is always seeking wellness. If we are unwell, there is a reason – a true root cause. My focus is on understanding and addressing the root causes. I believe many people who have been told “nothing can be done for you” have been misled.
- Fun and Flexible. Laughter, tolerance, creativity, and room for trial-and-error are a key part of client support. I experiment and find what works rather than repeatedly forcing a fixed solution. What doesn’t work or stick for a specific client, I discard and move on to another solution.
- Realistic. My goal is persistence, not daily perfection. Life-long habits have to have room for indulgence and “real life” circumstances. I also believe guilt does not have a helpful place in maintaining health. Understanding and empathy for clients is balanced with high expectations and personal accountability.
- Positive. I don’t focus on deprivation and denial. Food is to be savored and relished as an enjoyable part of life. I focus on adding positive, healthy, and healing foods, behaviors, and activities to a person’s life. This approach effectively “crowds out” the negative and unhealthy.
- Empowering. I believe we are all capable of managing our own health and wellness. That’s why I emphasize education and self-sustaining tools. My goal is for each client to discover and learn healthy habits and skills they may use effectively on their own for the rest of their lives.